Thursday 14 January 2016

2016 Finish Along

Hi friends,
Wishing you a very happy New Year.  I have enjoyed being on holiday and have sorted my fabrics and found a few I had forgotten about.  I have made a list for Q1 and have very good intentions because I missed a finish for 2015 Q4.  But that's last year now,  I have high hopes for 2016.

1. This quilt is ready to start.
2. This quilt is ready to be quilted,
3. This wall-hanging is left over from last year and has to be quilted first,
 4. This small baby's quilt has to be quilted second.
 5. This one and the next one are cushion covers which just need backings on.
 6. See above. I found these, long forgotten, when tidying up.
 7. I want to make a bag with this scrap material I found.
 8. I want to make some pincushions with these scraps.
 9. Two gifts for little friends' birthdays.- bordered pillowcases - Frozen & Peppa Pig
I am looking forward to seeing all the finishes.

1 comment:

I love to hear from you and appreciate your comments :)