Sunday 2 October 2016

Baby Quilt Finished

Hi to Q3 FAL
I have finished my quilt and I am very pleased with how it has turned out. It is exactly how I pictured it.  I will keep it for someone special.  I have called it 'Happy Memories' and as well as the memories (see previous post), I have really enjoyed making it.


I love the wonky star and I am so pleased with the black and white stripe binding.


This is the back with the golden yellow sashes.


An inside photo which looks different again.


Close up of the lolly patterned material.


Close up of the backing fabric with the word 'hello' translated in many languages.


A close up of the background fabrics.  See the cute bumble bee centre right!


I quilted with straight lines (first time try) in a grid pattern.


One last photo.


Posting to http://www.shecanquilt.ca/2016/09/fal-q3-time-to-link-up-your-finishes.html

2 comments:

  1. Loved your quilt. I remember those lollies. J

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling quilt! Thank you for participating in the FAL, on behalf of the 2016 global FAL hosts

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you and appreciate your comments :)