Friday 14 October 2016

FAL Q4 2016 Proposed Finishes

It feels a great accomplishment and gives me a great deal of satisfaction to have got this far and to post my Q4 proposed finishes.

1. Baby's Quilt - Materials on the left front are left over from my previous quilt finish and there are enough for another quilt with a few extras added in.


2. The materials at the back all have a theme of owls and will be another baby quilt.

3. The blue batiks on the right are for decorating a jacket which I need to have finished for the end of October so that is my priority at the moment.

4. The quilt below is still waiting to be quilted.


Two of these quilts will go to babies due in February 2017.  One baby is a girl.

I am looking forward to completing these and seeing what everyone else is working on.

Pamela

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you and appreciate your comments :)