Tuesday 10 February 2015

Hello friends

I feel as though I have disappeared off this earth and been in a time capsule and just come back.  I have found that a whole month has passed.  It's not supposed to work like that.  Time is supposed to stand still!!!

What happened was I bought some new curtains for the dining room and lounge and so decided to redecorate (as I do)!!!

A few small projects have got done as far as patchwork goes but they weren't on my list.  I have finished two printed panel baby cot quilts.  The first one has gone to my daughter's niece, just a few weeks old, here in Lower Hutt, New Zealand and the second to a baby boy in Melbourne.  A third one is just about finished and when I have taken a photo will be on its way to Sydney.

This is the first quilt.

This is the second.

Now I feel I am back on track.  On to the finish along quilts.

Happy quilting


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you and appreciate your comments :)