Saturday 4 July 2015

Quarter 2 Finish Along Finish

Hi and welcome

I am very pleased to have finished a bag (from Adrianne's tutorial) for my daughter's birthday.  I received a text yesterday to say it had arrived safely in Sydney. She is going to keep it and open it on her birthday on the 7th July.

I am very pleased with the finish. I used the 'Soft and Stable' batting recommended and liked the firm but soft bag. It is peacocks on the outside.




And peacock feathers for the pockets.  One side has a zip pocket.


The other side has three pockets with my ruler in the middle one.



This is the card and envelope I found to send with the present.



 I enjoyed making this bag and want to make more now.

I am linking this post up with the 2015 Finish Along onthewindyside.blogspot.com

Cheers
Pamela Bindon

1 comment:

I love to hear from you and appreciate your comments :)