Thursday 14 July 2016

When Life Falls to Pieces Make a Quilt

Hi to everyone
It is a long time since I have blogged and the time has gone so quickly at times.  I have named this post after a heading on Emily Bailey's blog which I happened upon and I felt it summed up where I am at.  (www.em'sscrapbag.com).  The good thing about it is that I have again put together a list of things I would like to try to finish and found a couple that I did finish for FAL Q1 but didn't post.
First the unposted finishes:
No. 5 and 6 - two cushions which now look very nice in my lounge.


No. 9 - A pillowcase for Emily with dinosaurs on it.  Dinosaurs especially requested.


Also, not on my list. I made two Christmas presents for Derek and Jill in England,  Two place mats.


Not as bad as I thought!!  I also had a good tidy up and rearrange of my sewing room and got lots of gardening done.


My little basket of polyanthus and pot of herbs by my back door.
Great to be back with you and fired up again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you and appreciate your comments :)